LSI invests primarily in growth-oriented companies with certain targeted milestones and
- with projects of key success attributes
- strategically aligned with macro growth themes
- able to be achieved rapidly
- could be attractive acquisition target
- strong management team and corporate governance
LSI invests in growing sectors including oil & gas, mining, alternative energy, technology and biotech.
Investment is usually tied to near to mid-term "value enhancement" events such as reserve expansion or upgrade, feasibility studies completion, production commencement or new product launch.
Straight value approach to investing in companies with attractive growth prospects.
Opportunistic investment style and the ability to pursue investments in multiple sub-sectors, countries and stages of development.